Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I had no insurance on my motorbike when somebody decided to

Customer Question

i had no insurance on my motorbike when somebody decided to do a u turn in the middle of the road whilst stuck in traffic,as i was on a bike i was filtering the traffic as there was no traffic coming from opposite direction ,i had no choice and no time to stop and ended up smashing into them ,i have heard from his insurers and the police and am getting blame from both party's,what shall i do,i have also had three screws fitted to my leg as it was broken due to the collision which has put me out of work for over three months,i really don,t know what to do can you help please
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will,help,you,with this.

Why did you not have insurance? What is the value of claim against you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had no insurance as by ignorance never renewed it once it ran out
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Am I getting coned .I have just paid 54 pounds for an answer now you want more money to talk to you if this is a case I would like to be refunded my money back as said if I'm not satisfied with the answer
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Sorry I was in court. What is your number and I can call?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Ok.