Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I have sought legal proceedings at the HIGH court and it was

Hello I have sought legal proceedings at the HIGH court and it was granted in my favour .The bailliffs/Sherrifs cannot access theperson who is proving elsusive and hiding refusing to answer the door..What options are available to me please advise if any thank you or hwat other instructions can i give the sherrif ?
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 9 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Could you please explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
A high Court judgment was made in my favour But baillifss cannot get answer at her door (avoiding the baillifs) as she is trying stalling and delay hoping i would give up..So far they have made numerous visits to the house but cannot gain an answer from the house. They say they will continue to visit occasionally But are hindered by not knowing any phone numbers (they have changed there numbers) What are my options if any please ? I was advised by the sherriffs to seek legal advice
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
She has been orderered by the Court to repay monies owing of £800
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I do not want to take premium offer as have paid enough for this case and its complications
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Does this question require me to pay extra? I have paid the 38 pounds?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hello Jamie where will i find the answer? on here or email ? Could you please advise?

Sorry I was just in Court.

Does she own the property?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
oh hello yes she does
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I thought you had gone ?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hello? anyone there?

Ok - they cant force entry, its illegal. So if she is hiding there is nothing they can do.

But if you have Judgment you can enforce it against the property.

You apply using form N379:

http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/hmctsformfinder/n379-eng.pdf

The court will approve an interim order which you can register at the Land Registry using form RX1:

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/547264/RX1.pdf

Then you can secure the debt and that way, force sale of property if they dont pay up.
This may be more effective.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hello Jamie not sure if you are still there i was distracted by telephone..Maybe you could send any answers info to my email address please i would so appreciate it..thank you***@******.***
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
oh have just found your reply ..thank you so much..I will venture to the direction you suggest

All the best.