12826847

I have been receiving unsolicited coins from The London Mint

Customer Question

I have been receiving unsolicited coins from The London Mint Office for some time, following the purchase of one coin. I asked for this to stop. They sent a returns form saying a further coin was on the way,no invoice was enclosed. This was on 19 Aug. I have now received a demand from a debt recovery firm (CARS) for £42.90. I am concerned that this will be preferred to a credit reference agency. Please advise. Pete D . Thanks
Expert:  Jenny replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Did you enter into any written agreement with the company who provided the coins? Have you been threatened with legal proceedings in the event that you do not pay the monies they claim are due?