12826847

We are a building company and I went to small claims court

Customer Question

We are a building company and I went to small claims court with one of my clients and lost
I was not prepared and had not submitted my statements and witness statements before i went
I asked the court for a postponement 10 days before the trial but the judge on the day decided no to grant it
Can I appeal his decision
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

How long ago was this?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - how long ago did this occur?

Expert:  lilibeth-cssm replied 11 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.co.uk/expert/qa.aspx?T=16732299
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team