12826847

I'm a British citizen and I'm going to India to get married

Customer Question

Hi I'm a British citizen and I'm going to India to get married to my partner who is in india. I need to gather my paper work for the embassy to bring my husband over on a spouse visa. I was told I need a Contract from my employer, my contact is from 2014 and has my old wage on there. I asked my employer for a up to date contract and he refused and said I have my old one. I was wondering if the old contact would be accepted when we apply for his spouse visa. Also I need a letter from my employer how do I work out my yearly salary
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 1 year ago.

Do you have your P60's?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have my P60 but the P60 for this year Arpril shows I earn 18,100 from august I have been earning more