12826847

I was dismissed from my job in the NHS in July this year

Customer Question

I was dismissed from my job in the NHS in July this year following a disciplinary hearing where the investigation was highly flawed and incomplete, need never have come to an investigation if the Trust were working effectively to manage incidents - I have an appeal against dismissal pending (delayed due to union rep's sick leave) that I have no faith in winning as it is still by "management" and going to cover their own backs as always - I want legal advice as to how I can proceed should my appeal against dismissal fail...
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

When did your employment officially terminate?

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - When did your employment officially terminate?