12826847

I have a case against an accountant for professional

Customer Question

I have a case against an accountant for professional negligence it is up for conciliation with the ACCA however the accountant has interfered in the arbitration process offering bribes to kill my case - I need to know who I go to and what to do now .....
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Alex J. replied 10 months ago.

Hi thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I Will assist you. This is potentially perjury - you should report this to the ACCA and he accountants regulator. Is his regulator the ICAEW?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I explained earlier the case is with the ACCA for conciliation they've already told me I have a good case but the accountant is callling the panel of arbitrators offering them bribes to rule not in my favour:)) it is fraud, collusion, corruption and yes perjury! What should I do next ....
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Please could you offer my advise and information - Thank you
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Requesting refund - answer no help at all thanx
Expert:  Alex J. replied 10 months ago.

Hi My apologies. I am online intermittently over the weekend. If this is a criminal offence then it is a matter for the police and the regulator. The issue is if you report this now is it going to interfere with the arbitration proceedings. Can you highlight the fraud in the evidence they have submitted? Do you have an opportunity to submit your own witness statement?