Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

Thank you for your response, should I put it in writing to

Customer Question

Thank you for your response, should I put it in writing to Thomas water first before issuing legal proceedings?Kind regardsGary
Expert:  Buachaill replied 11 months ago.

1. Dear *****, you should get your solicitor to write a Letter before action to Thames water which basically sets out your position and the legal position to them before you issue legal proceedings. The reason I would suggest your solicitor writes this letter is that Thames Water are most unlikely to act if they merely receive a letter from a lay person. YOu will need the threat of legal proceedings to get them to act in a positive manner.

2. Please Rate this Answer and the other answer as unless you do so your Expert will not receive payment.