Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

Can someone take down down a fence and leave your property

Can someone take down down a fence and leave your property exposed without my consent leaving my motorhome and back garden free he is just come of hospital andissupposed to be really ill I am really upset as I've been told not to call the police as if anything happens I could be seen as bullyang him and he is vulnerable yet he is building a wall and converting a garage and built a extension
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 9 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Is it your fence or their fence please?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I don't know I just know my back garden is left exposed and my motorhome is able to be pinched and he snapped the post we had gates attached to it

Ok. If it's shared boundary fence then they need your permission. If it's their fence then they do not need permission and yes they can't take it down.

So you need to check the deeds. Unless it says otherwise or marked with a T then it's a shared boundary.

Can I clairfy anything for you about this today please?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No thank you will have to look for my deeds and look xx

If I could ask you to rate my answer before you go today, by clicking on the 5 stars or happy face, otherwise the site does not pay me for the time spent with you today. Thank you in advance and good luck!