12826847

I want to observe my child in the playground and class as he

Customer Question

I want to observe my child in the playground and class as he has a statement and social communication difficulties. I observed him at his former school and noticed how withdrawn he was in playground. He moved school to another Lambeth mainstream school who have refused me permission to observe. What are my rights.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, to do what?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My sons annual review is coming up. In order to prove how difficult he finds social interaction, it would help support my request for more lea support if I can show how awkward he is at play and forming relationships. He tends to be on the periphery grabbing attention in a way that annoys his peers. Such as taking the ball when they are playing football. Rather than joining in
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

I will submit an offer for you but we can carry on online without further cost.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Are you ready now? I can't get an ansewr but that might be a fault at my end.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am ready. I think I just missed your call
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Your number was above but it has disappeared now?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Trying now.