12826847

I was in my kitchen cooking a meal when the door of my oven

Customer Question

I was in my kitchen cooking a meal when the door of my oven exploded, sending shards of molten glass everywhere. I contacted the makers of the oven (which I purchased a year ago) but they have been less than helpful in offering a replacement and I have been left with a clearly defective cooker and feel that I have been endangered by their faulty goods and left without a means to feed myself.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 months ago.

How can I help with this please?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I feel I have been endangered by faulty equipment supplied to me only a year ago. Do I have a case?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
An answer of some kind would help
Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 months ago.

A case for what?

they seem to be offering a repair?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I've just been charged £38 to receive a flippant reply in favour of the company who supplied me with a defective oven and who put mine and others lives at risk. You cannot repair an oven which has exploded. Bad enough that I was alone in the kitchen when it happened and no children were about.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 months ago.

Ok. Best of luck.