12826847

If I on bail to have no contact directly or indirectly with

If I on bail to have no contact directly or indirectly with my wife does this mean that if I am already there she cannot approach me?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

No. It means you cannot approach her.

it doesn't prevent her from approaching you.

that is why you should be very careful about continuing in relationships with woman who call the police to personal disputes. They are dangerous.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can she then call the police and in reality lie, in that I contacted her?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Yes, she can. She shouldn't obviously but women do regularly lie to the police. There is not much genuine abuse in the UK. Rapes also have a disproportionately high rate of false reporting.

That is why you should be having nothing to do with her or any other woman with a history of making allegations of abuse.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
as she is currently my wife and the mother of my children, I will have to risk her lying just to see them. Thanks.