Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I would like to know if we have a claim against a company we

Customer Question

I would like to know if we have a claim against a company we purchased a kitchen from. We purchased an ex-display kitchen from a company. There has been no issue with this part of the purchase. The display model did include a job which was £1000. Instead of purchasing this we were offered an exchange and received units instead. An additional purchase for 2 larder units was also made.
The items received in exchange and the additional items purchased do not represent what we were shown in the Kitchen designs.
The worktop shown in one piece, was received in 2.
The fridge freezer cupboard has no means of opening it. The design shown to us was handless.
The larder units (to be set either side of the oven housing) are smaller than the height of oven housing.
The doors that were to be fitted either side of the combi oven also do not fit.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

What is the cost of putting this right?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
07500 707199
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi. When can you call?