12826847

My husband in egypt signed up to join a taxi company and

Customer Question

Hi my husband in egypt signed up to join a taxi company and everything went wrong and we cant get the money for a car now but they say if we cant do he will go to jail im scared for him what can we do
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Could you explain a little more about the background please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi my husband is,egyptian national he comes from alexandria and he signed for a job in a,taxi company called upper I think so I had money coming for a car so he could work there and basicly its,fallen through so he got told to travel to cairo to re sign they said he has one week to show he has 2000 pound to prove he can get car he,signed again on Sunday but they give him until tommorow and,as money is just not there they will send him to jail im so scared for him I offered some money to tske him out of contract but they wont go for it I dont know what to do
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Where were you married?