How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 31300
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I am buying a house and have a solicitor but because my

Customer Question

I am buying a house and have a solicitor but because my daughter is over 18 I need a letter from a different solicitor to say she has no money ties on the house any contacts
Mark page
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 10 months ago.

Hi Mark,

I take it that the Form your Daughter needs to sign is the one prepared and required to be signed by your Mortgage Lender?

Kind Regards


Related Law Questions