12826847

I purchased a 3 yr old used car from an Audi dealer. quite

Customer Question

i purchased a 3 yr old used car from an Audi dealer. quite an exspensive purchase within the year the screen has blanked the rams on the book have failed steering camber faulted, limited performance sensor has lit up. now full brake pads and disks have gone and a headlight at £275 altogether costing over £1200. I'm feeling we were sold a faulty vehicle at only 4yrs old it has been in the garage so many times I'm sick of the place. Given the car was £26000 and the age is there an exspectation of the vehicle. it has also had an mot in that time and nothing flagged up at that time. we are not aggressive drivers and have only done 10,000 in the small time weve had it.
we also paid the deposit on the car via a cc does this have any relevance.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 9 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What is it you want to achieve please?