Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I have been trying to get a food product manufactured but

Customer Question

I have been trying to get a food product manufactured but two orders (one a large 1k order the other a second round of samples) from the manufacturer have caused mild food poisoning.
ukas lab tests came up negative for testing - TVC, ecoli, coliforms, salmonella, staff aureus, yeasts and moulds - but there is obviously something wrong if everyone is having a bad reaction. I am unsure how to proceed. I have spent a lot of time and money to receive a product that is not fit for market but the manufacturer is refusing to refund me as the tests came up negative.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 12 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What is it you would like to know about this today please?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I would like to know what my rights are and the best way to proceed. It seems like i've wasted a lot of money just to get a faulty product and I still don't know what the issue is with it