12826847

I have had to relocate with a months notice and managed

Customer Question

I have had to relocate with a months notice and managed luckliy to rent out my property within 48hrs through an agent which enabled me to comfortably rent a property at my new location.
I thought I had a few months grace (6 mnths) before I told my mortgage company but am now worried as I received a letter asking me to confirm my details at the new temporary address and am not sure how they got the details?
I had the intention of changing to buy to let but with having the grace period it meant that I could get a porperty transferred to me after the death of a relative which meant I would meet there lending criteria. I have been at the new property for two weeks.
What should be my next move?
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Another reason for the wait was we were waiting for confirmation from land registry that we were now complete owners of the property I had relocated from as there was previously HTB involved.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 12 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Who has written to you asking to confirm address please?