13262538

I did marry with indian girl in 2013. And i came here march

Customer Question

I did marry with indian girl in 2013. And i came here march 2015 here in spouse visa... But her family create lots of problem in our life. And she also want to live with them.. Send lots of money to them. She doesn't want to spend money for me... I spend lots of money for her and our domestic expenses... When i advise not to do this but she start fighting with me... I said to her if you like to live with them then give divorce to me...i have closed my business in india because her.. I m working here two jobs... After divorce what i can do for continue my job...what is my rights..if girl will do with me...give me advice please..
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
She doesn't like me because I stopped for sending money to her family... her brother is not doing anything...she is giving his family maintenance from last 12 years... she purchased everything for them but not give me any thing to me... I spend lots of money for her clothes, shoes, jewellery etc... when we went for shopping and other places in London she is not interested to spend her money...only i spend all money...but she went with her family in India she spend all money for her family..how clever she is you can see...she never interested to deposit money her account...when i fight with her now she started some money but when money her account she has been giving her family all money.. when I asked why she said it's my money I spend all where I want... my life totally destroyed by her family...give advice to me can I stay here and work continue after divorce...next year 2017 my 2 years will be complete here in UK...
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
men... I will wait for your answer... you will take time I have no problem.. I will wait and give you time... thanks..
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further informtaion first

Can you delay the divorce for another year?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no i want next year... why if necessary for deley... tell me what information you want from me...i will give you...
Expert:  Clare replied 1 month ago.

You are here on a spouse visa which you have not yet renewed.

In the event of a divorce BEFORE the renewal then the visa will end and you will no longer be able to live and work in the UK.

However if it happens AFTER the renewal then you will be able to remain and eventually apply to settle here in 2020.

Please ask if you need further details

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi...thanks for giving me important information... I will apply for indefinite first because my this visa expired November 2017... thanks...I want to know that after indefinite approved then I will take divorce.. is this effect my remaining in UK further or I can remarriage and stay here with new wife...
Expert:  Clare replied 1 month ago.

IF you have already had your renewal then a Divorce will not be a major problem and you can then remarry and remain (assuming that your new wife is also a British citizen)

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi..how r u... you said that I can remarriage and stay here but condition is my new wife will be British Citizen... But I will apply for indefinite so how many time will take this process... and after that how much time it will take for permanent resident... and after that my divorce process will be finish... then after my citizenship I can stay here with my new wife who belongs to any country... India too... clear me please... I m waiting for your positive reply....
Expert:  Clare replied 1 month ago.

Once you are a British Citizen which you can apply for when you have been here five years then you can marry anyone you like and they can apply for a spouse visa if they are not already a UK citizen

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi..how r u.. thanks for reply... I forget to tell you about the letter during my first spouse visa approved...they have been sent me that regarding my visa detail and when I can renew it... I read that I can apply for permanent citizenship after complete my two years... then I can apply anytime for citizenship within remaining time...if she will apply for divorce with me after my citizenship finalized... if she and i also inform to head office of visa immigration then they will cancel my citizenship or no affect in my citizenship...please clear me...i also want to know that if i will marry with any girl whom i love..I can remarriage when anytime or some instruction visa office will be give me....please reply me my all quries...bye tc
Expert:  Clare replied 1 month ago.

You cannot apply for citizenship until you have been here for five years

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi..ok..but i can apply for indifinate after that citizenship..m i fight... then I can remarry with any girl after my indifinate certificate... please guide me....
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Hi... I want to ask that I am going to apply for Indefinite next month....when i get indefinite then my wife will give me divorce then what I will do... in this situation my indefinite is valid or not... and tell me what I can do... I can live and get citizenship or not... I can eligible for remarry with any country girl... or I can live in UK with my wife or not.. please guide me as soon as possible.. thanks
Expert:  Clare replied 27 days ago.

Provided you have ILR you can remain after the divorce and remarry if you wish

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
If I have ILR before divorce.... after that divorce process will be start then they can cancel my ILR if my wife will say to immigration head office...please guide me what I will do for staying here in UK...
Expert:  Clare replied 25 days ago.

If you have ILR it will not be removed because of a divorce