12826847

I have had a complaint as a social worker by a now ex

Customer Question

I have had a complaint as a social worker by a now ex client. The complaint has been unfounded but makes highly insulting claims about my professional ability as well as containing lies and omitting information that counters the complaint. My manager fully supports me and has appraised my work as excellent. The letter of complaint had resulted in an internal investigation / necessary procedural response which has found the complaint ungrounded. I have received many abusive emails from the ex client.
The letter of complaint was sent by the ex client to outside organisations which is both humiliating and could damage my reputation. What can I do legally to have the ex client retract the complaint or address the matter?
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 12 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What is it you want to achieve please?