How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Law Specialist
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2848
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

Me and my partner had an argument the other night which

Customer Question

Me and my partner had an argument the other night which resulted in me being arrested , there were no charges and released case closed ... My partner has been contacted by social service who want to talk to her , neither of us want this and we want to keep our family together , will they take any action ? What do we do ?
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Ps I am the male in the relationship
Expert:  Harris replied 12 months ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Social services would have been contacted by the police and they have a duty to investigate to check the children are safe and not at risk. Just because they are investigating does not mean that they intend on removing the children from you they would need to assess the level of risk before deciding what level of action to take.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you

Expert:  Harris replied 11 months ago.

Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively using the stars at the top of this page as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.