12826847

I am representing myself in court in relation to a child

Customer Question

I am representing myself in court in relation to a child custody 2nd fact finding hearing. My ex wife alleged domestic abuse which I contest. In fact looking at the law, I was the victim of emotional abuse.
I would like best possible custody rights of my one year old son. I have read the law books and case laws. i am not sure how to start to ask for access/shared parenting. Please can you advise me. I have used your service before in my research which i found most useful
Expert:  Harris replied 9 months ago.

Hi, thanks for your question. Is this your application for contact, or hers for residence?

What have the arrangements been to date and how old is your son?

Expert:  Harris replied 9 months ago.

Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.