Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

If a person writes a poem on the back of a contract. Almost

Customer Question

If a person writes a poem on the back of a contract. Almost using it like a scrap pease of paper. Do the have legal right to your life or own you
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

I am not quite sure what you mean? Do they have a legal right to your life or own you?

Could you please explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have a contract with a company witch I keep paper work in my draw. Say anything written on the back of the paper by myself or any other person. Exsample can't find a pease of paper so use the contract to write a poem on. This would not be selling my sole or life as such

No.

It still remains your poem, regardless of what you wrote it on.

So no, they will not own the poem or your life by writing it on the contract

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No just a bit paranoyed. Cause my sole not for sale. Christianity put the shitters on me. If ever there was such thing as the devil well that would be the door in my view. Thanks for your time . carly

If this answers your question could I invite you to rate my answer, 5 stars the happy face before you go today, otherwise the site doesn’t pay me for the time spent with you. Thanks in advance!

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 10 months ago.

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 stars before you leave today.

I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help.