12826847

On Wednesday a bailiff came around my house, demanding

Customer Question

On Wednesday a bailiff came around my house, demanding payment of a debt of just over £1000. I was not present but they left a removal notice with reference(###) ###-#### I contacted the bailiff and he informed me that he was serving a warrant from Southend's magistrate. I am unaware of what this warrant is for. This my be my fault as I have just been diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) from my time in the military, and have whats known as survivor's syndrome, which leads to me ignoring and putting off personal correspondence, anything that is relating to me alone or anything that will lead to any kind of conflict. I hope to start treatment for this when space is available, but just having the diagnosis has at least help me fight against it.
I would be grateful of any advice on what my next steps should be in this matter and how I should proceed.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Anthony Sullivan
Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 months ago.

Are you asking if you are liable?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No, not at all, but I have no clue that it is about or what the debt is, what should my next steps be?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 months ago.

To achieve what specifically?

Obviously I will have no way of knowing what this particular warrant is about.