12826847

I Purchased a New AGA 2 years ago from AGA Twyford. The

Customer Question

I Purchased a New AGA 2 years ago from AGA Twyford. The suppliers did not carry out the installation, they subcontract this work to another firm, Multiflame. When I had it serviced a few months later by a local company they pointed out some faults with the installation of it and quoted me £80 to rectify one of the more serious faults. The supplying firm agreed to refund this £80 but despite several reminders have failed to do so.
Now I have just had the pre-winter service completed and the poor installation has highlighted several installation faults which would mean a partial rebuild. I telephoned the suppliers and he has refused to look at it without further payment.
We have explained the problems over the telephone to Twyfords whilst the servicing engineer was present so that we could talk in more detail.
Surely with something as dangerous as oil burning AGA we have certain consumer rights, the most dangerous one of all that there is no Air Brick which should be in place by law.
Can you advise please.
***** *****
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 9 months ago.

Hello Paul mu name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What is it you want to achieve please?