12826847

I have been trying to get my refund from Ebookers.com for

Customer Question

hello my name is ***** ***** I have been trying to get my refund from Ebookers.com for over 2 months now. I booked 26/8/16 for return flight from Saudi Arabia (where im currently working) to Manchester 0n 13th dec. on 28/8/16 I received an email stating my flight times had been changed, to which im unable to make due to work commitments. 31/8/16 they emailed me to confirm times where acceptable. I explained my circumstances and after a few discussions I received an email on 1/9/16 confirming, (We're happy to confirm that we have processed your refund application today). 13/9/16 I asked again about refund and got a reply on 15/9/16 (there was some technical issue due to which the refund was not processed. However, we are processing a refund of 464.94 GBP to the original form of payment within 7 days). sent another email on 27/9/16 and got this reply 28/9/16 ( Dear Mr. Bedford,
We are contacting you with regards ***** ***** refund for the itinerary 7206633320099.
We apologize for the delay in refunding the amount 464.94 GBP to your account. We are facing a system error while processing the refund. We will need some time to get it fixed, it may take up to 2-3 weeks for this to be rectified. We will get back to you once the error is fixed, to process the refund.
We tried to contact you on 0966542263213. However, there was no response.
For further assistance, we are available 24 hours on +44(###) ###-####
I have phoned them twice and just get fobbed off.
Please advise
Pete
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello Pete my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

How did you pay for the Ebooker service, credit or debit card?