12826847

My son moved to the states about 3 weeks ago. Since then, I

Customer Question

Hello, My son moved to the states about 3 weeks ago. Since then, I have been being attacked by his ex girlfriend, her mother, and her friends online. The move is nothing to do with me; he is a grown man (27 years old). However, they are using social media to abuse me. I have deactivated my facebook page but they continue the attacks, now posting vile messages on my business pages. I haven't responded at all but its all getting too much. I have terminal cancer and shouldn't have to deal with this. Can you please provide me with my options to make this stop? I have kept screen shots of all the posts. Thank you in advance. Regards, Jayde
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: My son moved to the states about 3 weeks ago. Since then, I have been being attacked by his ex girlfriend, her mother, and her friends online. The move is nothing to do with me; he is a grown man (27 years old). However, they are using social media to abuse me. I have deactivated my facebook page but they continue the attacks, now posting vile messages on my business pages. I haven't responded at all but its all getting too much. I have terminal cancer and shouldn't have to deal with this. Can you please provide me with my options to make this stop? I have kept screen shots of all the posts. Thank you in advance. Regards, Jayde
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 10 months ago.

Hello Jayde my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Have you reported anything to the Police please?