12826847

I have been waiting for the completion of a plastering job

Customer Question

I have been waiting for the completion of a plastering job for about a month. I am not entirely certain as to the cause of the many delays that have occurred . I do understand I am not the only customer this firm serves. I have paid 40% of the cost-the rest is due upon completion of the job.
Last Wednesday the plasterer had confirmed (in person ) his intention to finish the work on my house beginning today.Instead this morning one of his workers arrived to inform me that the plasterer is in A&E with a recurrent knee problem.I am to await further bulletins so to speak re his condition If he is unable to undertake this work because of injury, is it feasible foe me to find another plasterer?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today. Is the work completion urgent?