12826847

We have signed this morning a contract for the rent of a

Customer Question

We have signed this morning a contract for the rent of a house in london,chelsea. A bit under pressure to go fast, the agency would call us telling us other people could step in.
We went to fast in signing because we saw the house just once. This afternoon, after signing, we visited again and realised the house is not what we really would like. We also discovered a leak in the ceiling dripping down on the wooden floor in the master bedroom. For 6900 £ we are not at all convinced now.
Can we get out of this contract, having signed on line this morning and not having paid anything yet? Thank you.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Has it been signed by the other side too?