12826847

5 years ago I signed an agreement with a soar panels company

Customer Question

5 years ago I signed an agreement with a soar panels company & had them installed, with the agreement that any repairs etc were covered by them at no charge to me .
I was surprised to receive a call from the company ( MSN ) in that installed them that for £19 per month I could take out cover for the expensive components failing .
I then contacted Nabarro who drew up the original lease & they told me that Isis Solar 2 who held the lease had gone into liquidation!
So who now is benifiting from the power going fro my panels into the National Grid ? Where do I go from here?
Regards,
***** *****wood
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 12 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Do you know how long ago they went into liquidation exactly and has this company MSN taken over from Isis Solar 2?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I think they wNt into liquidation in June 2016 but I was not informed. I havnt checked if MSN have taken over , but if they have, will the terme of my original lease still stand ?
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Hi Ben. Did you get my reply ?
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
It was MCS not MSN. Sorry

Hi there. Yes I did and apologies for the slight delay. Please leave it with me and I will review the relevant information and laws and will get back to you at the earliest opportunity. There is no need to wait here as you will receive an email when I have responded. Also, please do not responded to this message as it will just push your question to the back of the queue and you may experience unnecessary delays. Thank you.

I have looked into your query in more detail but unfortunately it is not something I can assist with. I will therefore ‘opt out’ and a colleague better placed to deal with the nature of your query should hopefully pick this up soon. Please do not reply in the meantime as that will just assign the question back to me and you will experience a delay. Thank you

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 12 months ago.

Hello David my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Has anyone taken over the old company?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
No further interest

You said MCS - have you spoken to the Microgeneration certification people?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
No further interest. No more messages please

Ok. Please do not reply then as the system thinks you are stuck