12826847

verbal agreement for commercial lease

Customer Question

I have a verbal agreement with a landlord who collected a deposit of £5000 from me and I started paying £500 for a week for some few months before he started collecting £650 every week for another period of time and then increased it to £800 a week and i paid that for some time after which i went to him to reduce it back to £650 that i was paying and he refused and i was then struggled to pay him regularly.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Now am owing him some money which am ready to be paying him regularly every month but he refuses, but want everything at once and has send solicitor to come and lock the shop and he has my deposit with him £5,000 .what immunity do i have to put an injunction on him not to lock up my business while am not there
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 9 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What is it you want to know about this today please?