12826847

I would like to sue someone for damages after they told

Customer Question

I would like to sue someone for damages after they told several lies in court
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Please can you provide some background information on your situation so that I can advise. Thank you

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
we brought first propety in 2000 (£105,995) with view to helping career and as partner at time would not entertain having a child unless she had a mortgage and home of our own.that was a Flat in slough - we had joint tenancy i did this so she would have a share in asset if we split.that property was on a interest only mortgage with a ISA linked to it - I paid the ISA for 10 yearsafter 4 years we had a child and she insisted the property was not suitable to raise a child (it was top floor apartment)I remortaged flat 20k from flat took 20k and brought a house in 2005 in countyrsideafter 3 years in house relationship broke downNot wanting to lose contact with child - I put up with years of demands, financial control, mental and physical abuse and violence from my female expartner -ther was a 10 year penalty on the property (the flat) and the house was in negative equityin May 2011 I received a letter from her solicitors saying she I had to pay the mortgage and as she was leaving the house - she had assaulted me and I called the police on her - butdid not press charges

Hi there. Thank you for your response and for the live phone call request. I am unable to talk at the moment as I am in court today but please leave it with me and I will prepare my advice during the day and get back to you at the earliest opportunity. There is no need to wait here as you will receive an email when I have responded. Thank you.

I'm so sorry; I have just realised, based on the information you have provided, that this is not my area of law. I will opt out so that another expert can assist you. Many thanks

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
the deal ws due to expire in july 2016 - we agreed to wait until that timeI reduced the mortgage paid the interestshe kept all the money from the renting the apartmentshe put the income from that in my nameshe has now sued me and had inflated expenses - I have contacted the bank and she was not allowed to rent the house it authorized.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 10 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

You want to sue based on lies?