Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

Can you point me in the direction f matrimonial advice

Customer Question

Can you point me in the direction f matrimonial advice please?
Expert:  Harris replied 9 months ago.

Hi, thanks for your enquiry. Please confirm the issue and I will assist

Expert:  Harris replied 9 months ago.

Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi Harris it appears we have 'crossed in post' as Clare has been sending replies.However, can I ask of you this: once Nisi has been issued, am I allowed to ask other party for form E full disclosure of assets?
Expert:  Harris replied 9 months ago.

Apologies I had not realised!

You are allowed to seek voluntary disclosure from your ex-spouse at any time however there is no obligation to undertake full and frank disclosure unless you pursue a court application for financial relief under Form A.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you

Expert:  Harris replied 9 months ago.

Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively using the stars at the top of this page as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.