12826847

After a party I was forced at knife point to drive my

Customer Question

Hi, after a party I was forced at knife point to drive my vehicle, I was then chased out of the vehicle when stopped at a red light. I returned to the car after escaping the man, I then got in the car to try to escape the area incase the man returned again, I was then arrested virtually straight away for drink driving. How can I avoid a drink drive ban from this situation?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The incident was also caught on CCTV
Expert:  Jo C. replied 8 months ago.

Why did you return to the car after this person had chased you away?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Just because it was my car really, I was terrorfied for my life and was not thinking clearly due to the encounter. I was also assaulted by the man and his brother at the party before he forced me into the vehicle, police have visual proof of the assault and the bruises I was left with. the path I was chased away was in a circle pattern and when I could no longer see the man chasing me, my instincts just led me back to the car.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.