12826847

We entered into Rent to buy agreement on a house that we own

Customer Question

We entered into Rent to buy agreement on a house that we own Nigel paid £15000 up front and said he would pay £575.00 rent Rental value or house is £1000.00. We agreed to the low rent because he was going to make various payments. example when he sold a classic car he has sold 3 but paid no money he also stated that he had a pension maturing and would pay that also, he had a house that was sold December. he said that when it was sold he would pay a substantial amount also .he sold the house for £215000.00 but only paid us £5013.00. He broke agreement with the rent he always pay late he promised to pay on 25th of every month so that the rent met the mortgage payment. Could this be classed as fraud because he has broken the agreement
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Cancel my order and return my money i am disabled my back is aching and i do not want to wait
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 10 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Was anything written down about this please?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
but i cannot afford to pay £44.00
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I cannot afford to pay antmore money so just cancel my order
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
we have a rent to buy agreement dated 15th August 2015

Is anything in writing that he would make various payments?