chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

A friend of mine lives in Nigeria she travels often to

Customer Question

A friend of mine lives in Nigeria she travels often to London three months or less at a time but she would like longer stays or even permanent. She is 60yrs plus and has her son hear and wants to stay with him.
What does she need to do? What documents are required? What is expected if her?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 9 months ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I do not wish to proceed thank you..
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thank you Nicola for trying but at this point i must ask to be refunded £38
I got no satisfaction from this service no one was able to give me an answer to my question.
Sharon
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 8 months ago.

Would you still like a response