How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 31300
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Does the mother have the right to take our son and stop me

Customer Question

Does the mother have the right to take our son and stop me an my son having contact, there is no court or residency order in place, 3 times I have Benin and knocked on the door to ask to see him, surly with no court judgments she cannot do this, do I have a right to see my son without these judgements in place ?
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Harris replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:

-How old is he?

-What have the arrangements been and for how long have they been in place?

-What are the mother's reasons for refusing contact?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Noah is 3
There are no arrangements in place
Her reasons for refusing contact are that I am not allowed to see him until she has a court judgement,
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Sorry I put in the wrong number***********Thanks John
Expert:  Harris replied 11 months ago.

Is she alleging any risks or issues from you?

Expert:  Harris replied 11 months ago.

Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.