12826847

There is speed camera on the A40, half a mile south of

Customer Question

There is speed camera on the A40, half a mile south of Beaconsfield. These are the facts I would use in a defence
The 50 speed limit sign is very small, ok end in the central reservation on the right. Also, the writing is faded and gard to read even at very low speeds
There is no warning of speed cameras (the samera traffic sign)
The camera itself is invisible until you are directly alongside it, as it is placed well to the side of the road and is partly obscured by foliage
The road is a dual carriageway for a mile, the camera is placed on a downhill section immediately after the raid changes to single carriageway.
It's as if decisions have been taken to maximise the potential for revenue at the expense of making the road safer
These facts
a) make it hard for a driver new to the area who does not know of the camera's location to take appropriate action to observe the
b) make the road less safe
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What is it you would like to know about this today please?