12826847

I have sent you earlier concerning an editing company that

Customer Question

hi
i have sent you earlier concerning an editing company that took my money and havent provided me with the needed service.
i want to update you with their response after i sent them an email.
the email i wrote was read and agreed by jamie-law
can i my reply before i email it to them ?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
34;this is my reply to them after they sent me a letter claiming what happened was my mistake".thanks for your replyfirst , my friend still apologises for recommending you after she tried your service. she told me you used wikipedia as a reference in her paper that is not more than 14 pages. this shows that your service is poor regardless the size of material or the time you are given.a professional company would be honest and not accept a work that is poor enough to the level it can not be fixed or edited.
you were informed about the time
and you know the quality of the work you were given
you agreed to take the money, you promised to do the service.
you have not mentioned anything about the quality and the limitation of time before you receive the money
but you mentioned it after your failure of fulfilling your promises.
i have your final copy of my thesis that is full of typos which shows clearly that your job is not done the way it should.
and i have all your emails .
1- some have threatening and impolite tones.
2- some show your delays after agreeing on a certain time, after sending the work.
3- some show that you agree on a service that i paid for ( like the plagiarism check ) and then telling me that you will not do the service unless i pay more.
and more
i also have recorded phone calls that makes your situation worse.for the second and the last time.
i ask you to pay me back my money peacefully. we both know of we escalate things, my case is a winning case.
and if we escalate this matter i will be asking for more.
and by law, it is my right to do so.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
shall i send their reply as well ?
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 month ago.

Yes I answered this on your other question. If you want me to answer this one can I ask you rate my previous answer?
Just go into my questions, click your other question and rate 5 stars

Thanks in advance!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i have rated the previous one i gave you 5 stars
i have paid again for a new question
do u mind answering this ?
if i rate the service , i will have to pay again,
i did rate and pay
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 month ago.

The other one has not been rated yet. If you could please go in and click that. Its showing as left open and unrated. Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
do u mind answering me first?
because if i rate i will be forced to leave the page. and i wont be able to ask again unless i pay , and i have paid to ask , but you havent answered me yet .
i just want you please to read my reply and tell me if it is ok, so i can send it .
and what i should do if they want to escalate the case.
dont worry about the rating. i rated you 5 before.
and i will
i just need you to answer this ASAP please
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 month ago.

If you rate the other answer I can come back here and then answer this one.

Sadly the system wont let me answer this one without the other one being rated.

To be clear, please rate the existing question. Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
what rate you want me to give you ?
knowing that you are not answering me. i have been asking you for an answer since 30 of oct.i did rate you for the previous question.
i paid recently to have my letter reviewed.
can you please answer me this or just transfer me to another solicitor.