12826847

I have a newly drafted services contract for information

Customer Question

I have a newly drafted services contract for information technology services that I would like reviewed for accuracy particularly against UK professional liability, indemnity and confidentiality
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Is it possible for me to see your drafted copy?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I will upload it now.

OK, thank you. I will review the document, against the relevant information and laws and get back to you at the earliest opportunity. There is no need to wait here as you will receive an email when I have responded. Also, please do not responded to this message as it will just push your question to the back of the queue and you may experience unnecessary delays. Thank you.

I have looked into your query in more detail but unfortunately it is not something I can assist with. I will therefore ‘opt out’ and a colleague better placed to deal with the nature of your query should hopefully pick this up soon. Please do not reply in the meantime as that will just assign the question back to me and you will experience a delay. Thank you

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 9 months ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Nicola, as this is just a question of contract law, I wonder at the difficulty here. Please cancel the enquiry and I will seek a contract law specialist. Thanks for now.