Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I am 19 and hold a provisional license and own a 250cc Honda

Customer Question

I am 19 and hold a provisional license and own a 250cc Honda and is agricultural registered would I be able to drive to and from the farm on L plates?
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. You are entitled to drive:

• agricultural tractors (category F)
  • mowing machines or pedestrian-controlled vehicles (category K

For all other categories you need the correct full licence to drive the tractor or special vehicle on the road. Therefore no, you are not entitled to dive this unless it falls into category F and K

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

I should say F OR K

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 stars before you leave today.

I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help.