12826847

I own a villa rental company and have had some unhappy

Customer Question

I own a villa rental company and have had some unhappy customers. I don't feel that there complaints really warrant compensation, but am worry in the reviewing culture we live in, that they may post bad reviews that will adversely affect bookings for the future. I'm wanted to know if i agreed to offer an amount of compensation, if there is a legal document i could ask to be signed stopping any reviews being added to any of the advertising sites we use?
Kind Regards
Jason
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Do you advertise via your own website or are bookings made via a third party website?