Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

I need advice on a compromise agreement.

Customer Question

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have been sent a compromise agreement by my employer and need advice before I sign it.
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 8 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer

I am a Solicitor and will try and assist you.

Are you employers paying your legal fees?

Where are you based? - do you want me to find a firm local to you who specialises in this type of work who can met with you and talk through the effect of signing such an agreement?

kind regards

Caroline

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
My company is paying up to £300+VAT for the review.
I am based in Central London. I am not fussed if it is in person or via the phone.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
would you like me to upload the document here for review? or send it via email?

I am sorry but this service is for information only.

I would not be able to invoice you for the amount that your employer is going to contribute.

I can help you find a solicitor local to you if this helps? They might be able to advise you by telephone and then invoice your employer for that advice.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Im sorry that was not the advice I requested. I am looking for someone who can advise me directly.
Thank you for your interest.
Mick

Thats ok Mick.

Caroline

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 8 months ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.