12826847

I have a tenancy agreement until June 2017 but I would like

Customer Question

Good Evening,
I have a tenancy agreement until June 2017 but I would like to leave the property sooner because I'm not happy to stay here anymore: the boiler is not working, we are without hot water and heating for about 2 weeks. He saw the problem and he bring us a towel. I've told him that I'm moving 2 days ago and he sent an engineer from British gas this morning; the problem hasn't been solved, there are pieces to be replaced from a long time which the landlord never accepted. We found another house to move in and he told to the Agency that we can't move because we've signed a contract and he is not happy to let us go. I can confirm that we don't have a proof of the price of the pieces that must be replaced, the engineer told us that he was informed a long time ago about the pieces that need to be replaced. There is something we can do to solve this and move?
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

How long will it be before it is fixed? Have you said to the Landlord you want to leave?