12826847

I need some legal advice. My ex employer is claiming I am in

Customer Question

I need some legal advice. My ex employer is claiming I am in breach of contract because I am working with an ex client of theirs.
The client approached me after their contract had ended with employer. I have non solicitation, although I didn't approach the client.
My ex manager sent me an email directly. He is also saying I am liable for the last invoice which the client didn't pay. As well loss of potential future costs.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

How long ago did you leave your previous employment?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
3 months ago

OK thank you, ***** ***** it with me. I am in court today so will prepare my advice during the day and get back to you at the earliest opportunity. There is no need to wait here as you will receive an email when I have responded. Thank you.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Okay do I not need to send you more details? Like my contract the letter he sent etc? Looking forward to speaking

That's OK. Leave it with me and I will get back to you at the earliest opportunity. Many thanks