Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

Our neighbour won't stop making comments to my child. The

Customer Question

Our neighbour won't stop making comments to my child. The police have served her with a pin. Her daughter keeps picking on my child I have withdrawn her from the school bus. In august a witness brought my daughter home after seeing her being attacked my my neighbours daughter.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 8 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

I assume you want this to stop? The police have issued a warning, is that right?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The police have visited and asked verbally that she refrains from coming near our family. Then they have given her a PIN Notice. her child bullies mine and need this to stop.

How old is the child?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
She has just turned 10.

Ok - you cant do anything about the child - they are under age.

Your neighbour can though. You can seek a Court injunction to prevent any contact directly or indirectly.

You would need to complete forms N1:

http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/hmctsformfinder/n1-eng.pdf

N16a:

http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/hmctsformfinder/n016a-eng.pdf

The Court will list the matter for hearing and decide whether to make an order preventing contact. If the court does and it is breached, this could be contempt of Court and your neighbour could be warned, fined or sent to prison.

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 stars before you leave today.

I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help.