12826847

Can i check to see if MR XXXX was in court and found guilty

Customer Question

can i check to see if MR XXXX XXX was in court and found guilty in the crown courts for a financial/fraud/deception case in sept 2016
the address is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ,he was principal of a company called equities exchange ltd
thank you
declan whelan XXXXXXXXX
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No problem if you need more time
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Hi. Sorry for the delay.

I'm not sure how I can help with this? I will not have any way of telling whether this individual company has a conviction.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mr Adil was in court in September he was brought to court by the police the result of the court case should be on public record I do not have access to this in Ireland however am sure if you are in practice there that you should have access to court records can you just check his name against the cases heard in September and check the against the criminal convictions
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

No, because nobody will have access to court records other than court officials and they will not tell you for data protection reasons.

A person's antecedence is private.

You were free to attend court.