12826847

My husband and I separated at the weekend. He has been

Customer Question

My husband and I separated at the weekend. He has been working overseas for 3 years, whilst I have been in sole charge of our small children now aged 3 1/2 and 6. Alternating him coming home and me taking the children to visit ( we did this approx 15 weeks of the year, me taking our children there) We decided that it would be impossible to hold down and job, raise the children without any family support, due to our location. Plus managing a restoration project of our house We have separated as I found him on international dating sites. He now says I should in that time have had a job that I have not contributed since the children were born. I did look into going back to work when my daughter was 2 but my husband asked us to try for another child. Sorry if this is garbled but not sure what to do and where I stand.
Expert:  Harris replied 10 months ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:
-How old are you both?
-How long have you been married?
-How.old are the children?
-What assets and pensions do you both have (both sole and joint), together with values?
-What are your respective incomes?

Expert:  Harris replied 10 months ago.

Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.