12826847

My 96 year old sister suffered a serious accident. As a

Customer Question

My 96 year old sister suffered a serious accident. As a result she received treatment in Lincoln County Hospital and Grantham Hospital. We were told that she would soon have to be discharged from hospital (although she cannot walk or even stand) and that it was up to us to find suitable accommodation. This we have done, though with no help, advice or assessment from the NHS or the local authority.
I believe advice should be available from the CCG, but can find no way to contact them.
Could you please tell me how to contact the CCG dealing with the area of Lincolnshire centred on Sleaford and N Kesteven?
Eric XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 10 months ago.
Expert:  Kasare replied 10 months ago.

Good morning, I will try and assist you with this.

To clarify - is it that you just want the contact details of the CCG? Or is there something additional you require?