12826847

Where do I stand as a builder walking off a job after doing

Customer Question

Where do I stand as a builder walking off a job after doing 7 days labour and not being paid for those days labour considering I have an unsigned agreement that the customer was supposed to pay one third of the job on commencement of works! By not continuing I would be leaving the customer without a shower and hand basin upstairs?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

What is your reason for wanting to walk off the job? Also, what reason has the client provided for not paying you in part, as agreed?

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - What is your reason for wanting to walk off the job? Also, what reason has the client provided for not paying you in part, as agreed?